Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Treat time


I stopped by the happy store on the way home (from now on know that the liquor store is the 'happy' store, and that there's a HUGE one near my house).
Anway, stop interrupting. So I wandered in, and grabbed a fresh bottle of CABO (we can only get reposado CABO here, and I said to stop interrupting). On the same shelf was a tequila shaped bottle of rum, never noticed it before. So I grabbed it. It's mine now, and no matter what you say, Imma gonna drink it.

Now for the occasion, I am not going to use a spoon, I've pulled out two of my favorite Mexican trinket shot glasses. You know, the ones they charge you $5 for, when you know they're getting them for about a peso, but I digress. I've also got my crystal whiskey glass (or today known as a rum glass), and I plan to sample both. I'll let you know if the chemical reaction prolongs life or shortens it.

No comments:

Post a Comment