Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh right.





I also have a bar. I think everyone should have a bar. Remember how I was talking about environments? Well if you're going to serve booze, you should have a small place for it. Mine is out by the pool. In fact, it's so close to the pool that you may just, someday, accidentally, fall in. Fortunately it's filled with water so it doesn't hurt too bad. Good spot to duck a searching swarm of bees too. I know that for a fact. Bees can't swim you know. They can freeze solid, then warm up and fly up and sting you on the nose, but swimming, well that's just not their thing.
ANYWAY. I also got an ice machine for the bar. It came from a real bar. Crazy thing, it will make 300 lbs of ice a day. That's a lot of ice. Perfect if you like ice.

I should maybe mention that I'm a contractor and renovator. I build things. So I built a bar. I have plans for 2 more bars IN the house, but for now I have to settle for the one that's outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment