Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh...

...and there's really nothing wrong with a spoonful of tequila every now and again. The more expensive the tequila, the better. I tend to like Cabo Wabo, but it certainly applies to much more expensive tequilas. I don't know what it is about tequila. It makes me happy. I've got about 10 different bottles in my home office. But just a spoonful. A spoonful you can drive, talk, function normally, you name it. Screw cod liver oil, I say try tequila! The biggest benefit to the more expensive tequilas is the fact that they taste oh-so-good. I had a sample out of my friend Dan's $500 US bottle of tequila. It's got its own wood and steel rocking sling, and I tell you, you don't even know you've swallowed it until it's about a foot down your throat. Then you get that warm happy tummy. Brilliant. But just a spoonfull.

(notice I don't specify how bog the spoon is).

No comments:

Post a Comment