Thursday, April 9, 2009

I should mention

One of my favorites. A Blue Vodka martini thing. Not sure what the real name is, or if I even have the recipe right any more, as I got it from a bar some years back, but here goes.

1 shot Vodka
1 shot blue caraco
1 shot banana liqueur,
Combine and shake in a martini shaker filled with crushed ice, then pour and add 7-up and lime.

The martini shaker should be frosting up (literally!) in your hand before the drink is ready to pour. Mix and match the lime and 7-up to taste. I prefer to use the lime-vodka from Smirnoff instead of fresh limes. I think I've also taken to doubling up on the vodka, and just topping up more 7-up. Now that I think of it, I've made pitchers of this stuff, left the ice in, and just drank it through a straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment