Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Environments

I think a lot about environments. Environments of comfort. I like to be comfortable. It's not all about alcohol, but a good spot to enjoy alcohol is good. I feel that the color of the room you are in can influence the enjoyment of the alcohol. That leads to an interesting link between a well coordinated room and a fine alcohol happy. Sounds strange, but as I said, 40 years on this planet, and a good number of those spent thinking about drinking. I've found that if the room I'm drinking in is all in good order, then I have a better time. Like an irish pub, if it's full of wood tables and beer signs, and all is in good order. If the pub instead has cheesy vinyl chairs and old movie posters, then my 'chi' is off. Same with home. It's not right to hunker down and enjoy a good drink, unless you're in a comfy chair, in a non-cluttered room, well you just won't get the absolute most out of your drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment